Saturday 5 June 2010

New Ask A Question Feature

Thanks to my technical genius buddy there is now set up a Ask a Question system, So you now have the overwhelming choice to make: Do you leave a comment, or do you ask a question!?

You have the option of asking anonymously, so yes! that means all you cowardly abusers sitting at your computers (no doubt unbelievably unfit and unhealthy) can critisise my every word and slag me off, and I will never know who you are! Oh the wonders of the 21st century. Alternatively you could just... ask a question.

I will moderate it, so I will only answer actual questions related to the topic of health and fitness. Don't be affraid to ask. what have you got to lose?

Here it is, or just click 'ask a question' at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment